“As your MP I will fight for our NHS and Horton, for secure homes for all, for a living wage for every worker with a Green New Deal. Victory for the Many.”
Suzette is known locally for her community and youth work and as a performer, visual artist and event organiser. She has lived and worked in this constituency for over 25 years, dedicating her life to arts, campaigning, community and caring for people.
What does Suzette stand for?
A fully funded NHS ✅
- I will save the Horton and return full services to Maternity.
- Keep GPs where people need them. No hubs!
- Hire staff via the NHS.
- No more privatisation.
- Pay for nurses training and re-establish bursaries.
A Real Living Wage for every worker ✅
A Green New Deal creating new jobs and tackling the climate crisis ✅
- £250bn into green investment
- 400,000 new green properly paid jobs
- £6.3bn for renewables
- Protecting our countryside & rural landscape from dangerous development
- Giving farmers the support and the science to transform food production and agriculture
Public ownership- rail, mail & utilities ✅
- Restoring bus routes
- green public energy
- railways that connect us better and don’t cost the Earth
National Education Service + tuition fees abolished ✅
- Lifelong education, proper services from cradle to grave
- Education available for all people including specific provision for STEAM, and special support to help those with additional needs whether in mainstream, home or special education settings
Secure homes for all ✅
- Councils houses built so every citizen who needs one has a home.
- Rights for renters
- Eradicate rough sleeping and homelessness
- Full services for Housing departments reestablished
Scrapping Universal Credit ✅
Corporations paying fair taxes ✅
Brexit sorted in six months ✅
- With people having the final say between Remain and a sensible leave option